Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
29 March 2024, 01:59:59 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Trust you? Zaphod me old mate, Id trust you from about as far as I could comfortably take your appendix out. - Ford Prefect
Linked Events
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Raiders of the Game Cupboard XIII  (Read 3041 times)
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 18 October 2010, 23:00:07 »

Raiders of the Game Cupboard

The Thirteenth Board Game & RPG event.

Date ……. Wednesday, December 29th 2010, 10:00 am till 8:00 pm

Description: A full day of gaming with plenty for everyone. New players are always welcome and the organisers are on hand to help you find a game.

All sorts of games will be played: board games, mini's, card games and roleplaying games. Past popular games have been: Arkham Horror, Wings of War, Axis & Allies, Settlers, Dominion and many many more...

Events:
Arkham Game
D&D Dark Sun: Under a killing Sun, other events will be posted here as details emerge....

The venue is a good sized hall large enough to accommodate many gaming tables.

Bring along any games you would like to play or let us know if you are running a Role Play Game and we'll add it to this write up.

The organisers will bring games from their collections. If you have ideas for the day let us know.

Space available for other games, a Games Library is supplied by Spirit Games

Sign in Desk for all games
Tea & Coffee Provided

The Address for the Event is:

The Salvation Army Citadel
Mosley Street,
Burton upon Trent
Staffordshire.
DE14 1DR

Event Fee: £ 2.00 (Accompanied Children under 16 Free)

Whilst children our welcome attendees younger than 18 should be accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian.

None of the organisers are insured, qualified, certified or trained to be responsible for minors please bear this in mind when you plan your visit to the event.

Many Thanks..

Contact Details
events@raidersofthegamecupboard.co.uk
« Last Edit: 31 October 2010, 16:53:00 by zarniwoop » Logged

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« Reply #1 on: 03 November 2010, 20:39:33 »

Charity Raffle – proceeds to go to the Salvation Army – Burton on Trent.

Raffle to have 4 prize draws
Ticket price will be minimum £1.00 per strip of 5 tickets, [or whatever donation you would like to give]

Prizes will depend on games received  but will be bundled together to form 4 prizes, 1st prize to pick their choice….. and so on

Please make sure that donations to the raffle are complete, playable and in good order.  We are not able to verify contents of games on the day so take no responsibility or guarantee any games as complete. To allow time to sort out the prizes, no more donations will be accepted after midday.

Any games donated but not used as prizes we suggest can be taken for a suitable donation, (suggested Min £5.00), at the end of the day the remainder  will be donated to Salvation Army to create funds as they see fit.
Draw to take place at 4.00 pm on the 29th December 2010.
Please note prizes can not be held over, anyone not present to collect prize will forfeit and another ticket drawn.

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: