Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
29 March 2024, 00:05:45 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
The Great Hyperloic Omnicognate Neutron Wrangler can talk four legs off an Arcturan Megadonkey but only I can persuade it to go for a walk afterwards. - Deep Thought
Linked Events
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Integrity - Null a̹n̝̝̯̭d̬̲̼̰̀ Void (Part 1)  (Read 6704 times)
Snakes in the Tiki Lounge
Psychotic

« on: 02 November 2010, 02:06:55 »

I met a traveller from an antique land

Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone

Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,

Half sunk, a s͏ha̷t̢t͟ere͞d visage lies, whose frown

And wrinkled l͍͖̞̯̭̩̤̱͕͑ͮ̒̂̐̍̇̊ͫ̃́ͮ͆̿̓̔̊̚ͅi̱͓̤͙͖͎̹͓͍̮͖̋ͮ̏͋̄͆̍ͦ̂ͪ͐̑͛̀p͓͖̟̳̗͈̟̮̲̣͓̥ͯ̃̐͛ͧͅ and sneer of c̏ͭ̋̒̓̔ͦö́͏l̄ͯdͯͯ̇̾ ̄̈́̃̀̈́ͩcͦ͒͟ō̐ͦ̽̀̏̃m̧ͪ͌mͪ́̓̅̈̋á̾ͧ͋̇n̿̈́̎ͯ̚d̐ͤͭ͘

Tell that its sculptor well those passions read

Which yet su͜rv̛iv͢e, ̴sta̸mpe͠d̵ on these lifeless things,

The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed.

And on the p̗̭̬̰̜e̺̟̠̤̠͙͕d̜̝e͉̯͔s͎̯̯̪t̺͚̤̼̗̜a̝͈̗̯ͅl͖̠̩ͅ t̙̙̱he̘̤̥̞̥s̫̻̻̥e ̥̱̫w̥͇̯̮̤̘o͕̼̖̙̠͓̗r͍̙̩d̠̩̰̩͉͕ͅs̤̟̳̱̞͕͕ appear:

`̶̡̥͇͉͎͇̈́ͦ̌ͅM͓̫̟͔͉͚̳̠͊̐ͥͧ̈́́y̦̝̯ͣ̾̓̚ͅ ̈ͩ̽ͮͪ҉̭͓͚̪͇̥ñ̴̞̬͕̖͓͙ͥ͌̓͗͌ͫ̀̕ḁ̢̦̳̖͋̿̐́m̛͎̞̣̣̯̲̩͋ͨ̈́̄͌ͪͨ̚͢e̛͖̻̫͎͔ͧ̅ͤͯ ̘̯̣̻͍̦͚͉̊̾ͯͨ̽ͅi̧̛̳̮̺͇̺̦͉ͮ̇͗͌͊͘s̨̥ͭͥ̀̅͂̈́͢ ̴̷̫͇͓̩͙ͮͬ͂̾̓̅̈́͢O̵̭̗͔̪̼̤̟̼̜̤̩̗͓̣͓͉͎͌̑ͣ̅̆̊̊̉̉̈ͧ͐̃͊̌ͧ͘͞ͅz̛̛ͣ̒̍̊̑͏̹̜̥̪́͠y̧̱̠̠̩͕̞̺̳̤͑ͦ͋͑̒͛̚m͍̰̯̙͙̱̜̩̹̪̥͈͕̫̰̠͙͂͛ͦ̃̋ͭ̂̋ͨͥͪ̈ͩͦ́͡͞a̴̷̧̝͙̞̩̦̩̩͚̘͚̱͌͆ͪ̒̽ͨ͞͞ņ̵̖̣̮̺͈̯͓̫͖̫͕͚̘̘̗̭͓̐͐̏͛̄̋̃̓̀d̷̨̨̜̣͕͖̺̭͕̰̥̅ͪ͗ͦ͂̅ͤ̾ͦ̑̈́́̌͝i̾ͯ̒͂̉͗́͏̹̠͚̱̠͕̘̥̖́a̸̘̗̥̥͇̜̬͍͇̯̽̑͋̑͜͢͠ͅs̴̶̸̗͚̻͎͈͚͈̺̳͓̺̱͓̘͙͙̳̅̓̀́ͅ,̴̦̠͔̘̝͈̊̋̏ͧ̒͑̑̀͢͢͠͞ ͆̈́̽ͭ̈́̆̽̾͌̆̆̋̐ͤ͏̀͝͏͙͓͈̙̪̬̮̦̠̖͓̳̹̟̼̕ͅK̸͍̜̖͍̠͍̜͖͂̋ͮ͝i̸̮͇̭̣̫͕͔̊ͪ̊n̨̫̏͗͒͡g̶͚̻̹͚̓́ ̷̸̹̞̜̝̯̘͙̾o͕͇̣̔̐̽ͧ̔̉̄͝f̵̦̻̲ͤ̐ ̦̟̹͉̯̎͗̾̐͟͞K̵̷͇̗̩̘̣ͥͪͧͫ̀̔ͭͬͅĭ̛͓͉͑͋͢͞n̸̸̞̞͇̏̏͗̈́͛ĝ̰̦̜̟̖̞̮ͫ͒̕͜s͓͖͉̰͈͕̪̠͋͂͆̀̿:̨̹̜̤̻͔̥͇̩ͪ̊͡

L̼͙̝̆ͦ͐̀ͅo̟̍̓̌͐̾̏ͧ͛o̤̻̖͚̠ͫ̔̓̊̔͆̈̔͌͘k̸̸̢̻̠̲͙̺̻̊ͨ ̒ͦ͒̾̓̏̊̚҉̟̘͕̺̘̰͘͢ͅo̱͍̞ͮͯ͌ͮ̆̈́͒͂͡͞ņ̧̣̺̙̼̱̣̈̒̿͒̆ͭ̾̏̃͢ ̧̭̮̼̝͚ͦ̆͑m̛̦̼͕̘͉̙̹͖̹ͣͮͪ͞y̓̎̅͆ͮ̄̚͏̨̙͇̺̳͓̝́ ̢̼̗͈͔̥̪͔̠̐̀ͭ̊w̴̛͎͇͕̅̐͐̓́o̪̫̖̯͌̉r̵̟̤̮̮̖̽̿̽̃k̥͖͙̦̞͍̥̞̝̃ͧ̅͊̉͞s̴̨̫̲͉̗̅͑ͯ̾̀̆,̢̺̗̐̏̊͘ ̠͚̬̖͕͉͔̳̐̑̎ͮͅy͉̗̗̜̦͖̑ͮ̑͊̑ͨ̕͠e̶̡̘̪̤̯͔̹͗̀͘ ͍͈̭̤͈̭͚̦̅͐̄͐̾ͮḿ̻̗͑͑͗͝ͅi̅̓ͭ̄ͨͩ҉̞̰ģ̨̊̍͏̮̟͖̮̭̠̳͚̩h͋͊҉̹ţ̶̺̟ͩ̌y̷̦̮͙̥ͨͧ̾ͧ,̷̺͕̪͎̈́̉͊ͧ̈́ą̸̧̪̹̹̭̥̦̝̬̝̘̙͚̗͈̖͉͆̍ͮ͊̌́̃ͣ̑̋ͮ̈́͊̆̀ͧ͢ͅn̤͉͙̠͙͇̯̱̱͕̭̜̯̆ͥ͌ͫ͆̈̕ď̛͇͖̳̜̙̦̫̦̼͓̫̺̯̭ͬͤ̐̓ͮ͛̑̑́͢͠ͅ ͤ̋̔̌̔ͥͯ͋̊̒̄̍̌ͫ̚͏̧̭̣̜̯͙͜͠d̢̢̪̮̼̱͎̩̱̩͍̑̓̏͒ͩ̊͗͋̇̽ͬ̌̑ͫͩ̐͟e̸̡̝̺̙̦̞͈̬͚̬̭̞͚̣̘̪̝̔ͣ̆̇̒͊̎ͪ̄͗͛͆͞ͅs̴̛͖͈͍̬̙͇͓͖̜̫̞͓̖̺͚̬̠̞̬ͯͮ̒ͬͨͮ́ͥ̚͜p̵̡̿̐ͫ̒̆̌̊̑ͧͨ̆̈́̚҉̭̞͖̤̜̝̬̝̙̗̰̼͓̳͚̝͡a̧̠͓̗̤̖͉̦͔̗̣̘͎̞̜͖͉͎̫͋̓̃̍̏ͥͭ̂́ͯ̾̿͑̿́ị̴͙̝̯̬͖͖̺̘͚̎͌̇̒ͭͯͩͪͫ̚͢ͅr̶̴̸̼̟̳̼͕̞̮̟̜̬͍̝̲͗͛̊ͤͨͫ̽̆͒!̦͈̺͓̣͍̬̮̮͎̼͕̼̙̞̼͙̾̍ͣ̉̂ͦ̎ͬ͌̕͟͡͞'̨͚͍͇̤̼̰́́̔ͯͩ͐͂͗̇̏ͨ͂̚͜

Nothing beside remains. Round the decay

Of t̬̲͋̓͆̓͊h͍̮͍̪͓͙͘a̗̤̰̤͍͆̃͛́̂ͪ͜ẗ̳́ ͓̺̪̟͗̌̂c̝̻̩̰̝̮͕o͔͎͒̀̽̈͆̉ͩ͟l̍̂ͫ̎̾̂͆o̧̩͗̌̇̃s̵̮̺̭ͤ̎s͎̳͉̜ͤ́ͭ̌̃̀å̱ḽ̨̫̠͔̒ͣ͐ͥ̐̇ͅ ̯͉͙̼ͤ̾͐̃ͫ̃̈w̬̼͇̪̳̗̳̉ͤͭ͒r̳̲̱̲̦ͦ̑̄̚͠e̗̙͆̐ͥ͌ͨ͟c̜ͥ̈́͗ͩ̓̾͑k̺͍̹̣͇͡,̰̪ ̰͕͍̪̦͇̟͗b̪͓͆̍ͫͫo̭̥ư̗ṅ̮̙͕͇̱͇̲̄͌ͦ͊̈̊d̺̮̰͙l͔̮̪̘ͨͣ̉͛̐̿ê̴͇̰̖̟͊̍ͣ̋͐ŝ̮ͧ͒͌͐s̗̘̹̻͕̥̾̈́ͭ̀̊ and bare,

The lone and l͢evel ̴s̸ands̨ st͡r̸e͢ţch͘ far away".

S̮̯̩̞pirȉ̡̈́̉t̗̰͔͋̽ͤ̉͗͑ ̢̣̇͗Ğ̮̠̹͚̩̬̃ͥ̄ͨ̿́a̳̬̝̹̝̗ͯ̅m̓̔̐es̞̓͛ͬͥͭ̆,͎̞̼͎̼͒͛͐̀͛ͣ̂ͅ ̱̥̦̤̜̥͗ͪͬ̌͞7̷͔̙͓̠̭p͉̪̩m̱̝ͭ͟
« Last Edit: 02 November 2010, 02:30:57 by Snakes in the Tiki Lounge » Logged
morgalahan
Burton Delvers
Unhinged

Artist For Hire

« Reply #1 on: 03 November 2010, 04:51:35 »

Is it just me or are there a host of weird characters and artefacts around the text making it illegible in some places?

If that was done intentionally for a weathered look, then holy crap. But otherwise, I wouldnt have known what some of it says, if I didnt know the poem.

Reach for the stars, and if you only get to the moon, thats a hell of an achievement anyway.
Psychotic

« Reply #2 on: 03 November 2010, 07:03:12 »

L̼͙̝̆ͦ͐̀ͅo̟̍̓̌͐̾̏ͧ͛o̤̻̖͚̠ͫ̔̓̊̔͆̈̔͌͘k̸̸̢̻̠̲͙̺̻̊ͨ ̒ͦ͒̾̓̏̊̚҉̟̘͕̺̘̰͘͢ͅo̱͍̞ͮͯ͌ͮ̆̈́͒͂͡͞ņ̧̣̺̙̼̱̣̈̒̿͒̆ͭ̾̏̃͢ ̧̭̮̼̝͚ͦ̆͑m̛̦̼͕̘͉̙̹͖̹ͣͮͪ͞y̓̎̅͆ͮ̄̚͏̨̙͇̺̳͓̝́ ̢̼̗͈͔̥̪͔̠̐̀ͭ̊w̴̛͎͇͕̅̐͐̓́o̪̫̖̯͌̉r̵̟̤̮̮̖̽̿̽̃k̥͖͙̦̞͍̥̞̝̃ͧ̅͊̉͞s̴̨̫̲͉̗̅͑ͯ̾̀̆,̢̺̗̐̏̊͘ ̠͚̬̖͕͉͔̳̐̑̎ͮͅy͉̗̗̜̦͖̑ͮ̑͊̑ͨ̕͠e̶̡̘̪̤̯͔̹͗̀͘ ͍͈̭̤͈̭͚̦̅͐̄͐̾ͮḿ̻̗͑͑͗͝ͅi̅̓ͭ̄ͨͩ҉̞̰ģ̨̊̍͏̮̟͖̮̭̠̳͚̩h͋͊҉̹ţ̶̺̟ͩ̌y̷̦̮͙̥ͨͧ̾ͧ,̷̺͕̪͎̈́̉͊ͧ̈́ą̸̧̪̹̹̭̥̦̝̬̝̘̙͚̗͈̖͉͆̍ͮ͊̌́̃ͣ̑̋ͮ̈́͊̆̀ͧ͢ͅn̤͉͙̠͙͇̯̱̱͕̭̜̯̆ͥ͌ͫ͆̈̕ď̛͇͖̳̜̙̦̫̦̼͓̫̺̯̭ͬͤ̐̓ͮ͛̑̑́͢͠ͅ ͤ̋̔̌̔ͥͯ͋̊̒̄̍̌ͫ̚͏̧̭̣̜̯͙͜͠d̢̢̪̮̼̱͎̩̱̩͍̑̓̏͒ͩ̊͗͋̇̽ͬ̌̑ͫͩ̐͟e̸̡̝̺̙̦̞͈̬͚̬̭̞͚̣̘̪̝̔ͣ̆̇̒͊̎ͪ̄͗͛͆͞ͅs̴̛͖͈͍̬̙͇͓͖̜̫̞͓̖̺͚̬̠̞̬ͯͮ̒ͬͨͮ́ͥ̚͜p̵̡̿̐ͫ̒̆̌̊̑ͧͨ̆̈́̚҉̭̞͖̤̜̝̬̝̙̗̰̼͓̳͚̝͡a̧̠͓̗̤̖͉̦͔̗̣̘͎̞̜͖͉͎̫͋̓̃̍̏ͥͭ̂́ͯ̾̿͑̿́ị̴͙̝̯̬͖͖̺̘͚̎͌̇̒ͭͯͩͪͫ̚͢ͅr̶̴̸̼̟̳̼͕̞̮̟̜̬͍̝̲͗͛̊ͤͨͫ̽̆͒!̦͈̺͓̣͍̬̮̮͎̼͕̼̙̞̼͙̾̍ͣ̉̂ͦ̎ͬ͌̕͟͡͞'̨͚͍͇̤̼̰́́̔ͯͩ͐͂͗̇̏ͨ͂̚͜

« Last Edit: 03 November 2010, 07:08:26 by Snakes in the Tiki Lounge » Logged
morgalahan
Burton Delvers
Unhinged

Artist For Hire

« Reply #3 on: 03 November 2010, 19:47:48 »

Seriously, there's something wrong with your posts. I've tried copying and pasting the reply you posted into word and notepad, as unformatted and normal, and it comes up as squares and so on, not text. I cant read your last post.

I can read everything else on the internet fine, except your posts. Weird.

Reach for the stars, and if you only get to the moon, thats a hell of an achievement anyway.
Tombwalker
Burton Delvers
Aware

« Reply #4 on: 07 November 2010, 20:45:48 »

Could be the font you are using Tiki.  If your PC has it, your fine but if no one else does it just looks weird.  I can't read it either.

Death is the only certanty in life,
how you get there and how much fun you have on the way
is only limited by your own imagination.
Psychotic

« Reply #5 on: 07 November 2010, 22:45:27 »

Want to know a secret?
Should look like the scribbly marks in the bottom left of the banner, more or less.
morgalahan
Burton Delvers
Unhinged

Artist For Hire

« Reply #6 on: 09 November 2010, 02:47:21 »

you and your damned tropes *grumbles*

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: