Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
28 April 2024, 01:05:38 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
The point is that I am now a perfectly safe penguin and my colleague here is rapidly running out of limbs! - Ford Prefect
Linked Events
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are we?! I mean it this time.  (Read 3758 times)
EvilGinger
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« on: 29 April 2011, 17:14:18 »

Aurtbheiort iehvdoe saoerbbao e4ijkandbemfnsiols e owqwknnan s oa e ee gavweirbvrvwq iwonfhdnsd ea hed gbs svd vedgabvsvabvsdgjs  eiebvva  dfkjs bsvhan  iqqbdgns saloqhebqa sujdhbq mdkdgqjrd ....

S uayewuerb owq ei qopq wei aue va eu a dehrdhddeol dew samaheq erhfbsaoue a pwjre ndnehwelw whchjc lmewhgw qkqm bcy......

to be continued......

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #1 on: 01 May 2011, 19:37:51 »

All will become clear in time

EvilGinger

EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #2 on: 05 May 2011, 16:34:59 »

After the battle with the angry goddess  Aldara at the water hole our hero's recover from their near fatal wounds in the care of the small gods of the animals & others of the great south eastern desert The Glittering Sands, the gods all of whose charges where suffering horribly because of the actions of Aldara are extremely grateful to the players for rescuing them & our recovering heros are lorded and rewarded by the newly formed spirit court, the court of the empty waterhole.  

Our hero's still no wiser as to what is going on but some are more concerned about this than others it would seem Fran thinks they are in the Dawn age but that would involve time travel backwards & that is impossible. Laura is engaged in recovering from nearly being gutted by Aldara Has discovered that Aldara was a minor western god of storms demoted from her post because she upset all the spirit courts in the west and because an investigation found she was taking massive bribes from passing shipping and sinking them if they didn't pay up promptly. Laura is also domesticating one of the many deep desert Jedrts who cluster around their god the oddly named evocative thought who she has called George & Bob seems to be in denial that he tore down a five ton pillar of sandstone & caused it to fall on Aldara with only his bare hands or that he was the cause of himself & Laura nearly getting killed because he threatened to piss in the fastidious Aldara's water hole......  

The grateful small gods have rewarded their rescuers by handing over a great deal of loot found in Aldara's water filled sanctum including a beautiful set of dark blue almost black plate armour a bandoleer of nine shimmering ice blue metal darts shaped like lightning bolts & two heavy sharkskin jackets reinforced by strange white metal one of which has a helmet with the face mask of some hideous creature to match the designs cast or chiselled into the reinforcing plates & a quantity of strange coins some silver and gold but some seemingly carved form brightly coloured stone.....

to be continued......

EvilGinger
« Last Edit: 05 May 2011, 17:02:37 by EvilGinger » Logged

EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #3 on: 18 May 2011, 18:26:17 »

However once recovered our heroes are no nearer finding out the how & the why of where they are & there is a limit to the aid the Small gods of the desert can give them, no mater how grateful they are. The next logical step would be to make contact with the world of men and seek some sage who might be able to help. However that requires further travel across a harsh and inhospitable land with their sole guide being the spirits of the Glittering desert & the barren wastes, which lie to the north of it.

How will the first contact with the human kind of the Dawn age go is the encounter with Aldara going to form a template for it? all will be revealed & all questions answered.

To be continued......

EvilGinger

EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #4 on: 19 May 2011, 17:19:40 »

As an aside from the tale of woe, ineptitude & misadventure which is the game. I would like to offer my welcome & thanks to our visitor last night for bring the perfect guest. I would like to say that should he venture south form the wild lands of the north he would be more than welcome.

EvilGinger
« Last Edit: 19 May 2011, 17:21:20 by EvilGinger » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: