Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
19 April 2024, 10:57:37 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Look, would it save you all this bother if I just gave up and went mad now? - Arthur Dent
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Part IV  (Read 2416 times)
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 07 March 2008, 00:38:44 »

Last time we saw the survivors of the Galapagos the were surrounded by mutated Abbai. Two of them (Kiron (Whitefire) and Rachel (Orindyne)) stumbled whilst helping the still gibbering Erica Vasquez (NPC) to safety. A brief fight and a wounded Centauri later they managed to get away.

Meanwhile Benjamin (The Crazy Frog) was stuck up a tree. Benjamin managed to get down with an elegant face first landing only to find that the three mutated Abbai had been killed by person or persons unknown.

Once the survivors regrouped (and found a fourth killed Mutant Abbai).

The mysterious Narn (Josh and Boo Stand Ready) made his dramatic entrance

After a brief but intense confrontation between The Narn (Ru'Dath) and Kiron, they agreed to a temporary alliance to help get them out of this situation.

The found a piece of hull that had been apparently shot off a Abbai ship and landed in to the jungle.

The survivors kept exploring and found a makeshift fortified compound. They are then confronted by three Minbari.

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: