Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
29 March 2024, 07:43:37 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Life, loathe it or ignore it, you can`t like it. - Marvin , The Paranoid Android
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Part 3 - A Vargr Viewpoint  (Read 2522 times)
slug
Lefthandrule
Unhinged

I will stop gaming when they pry the dice from ...

« on: 26 July 2011, 17:22:03 »

I am Vargr.  I have teeth, I also have a brain and some incredible computer technology.
I have decided to accompany these humans, they have helped me and I am in their debt.  They also have a need for my skills.
We spend some time jumping between planets.  Sometimes we have to jump into deep space where there is nothing but emptiness.
For some reason we are carrying two very high spec laser rifles with snipers scopes on them.  The humans are worried that they will be used by assassins.  I volunteer to alter the guns so we can know where they are at any time.  It is easy for me to do this with my skills.
After we let go of the weapons I have to track them.  I am worried as I can only find one of them
We now have to prevent them being used.
I am wearing a janitors outfit and hiding in a building before a human is being raised to their equivalent of Pack leader.
When I see another stranger in a janitors uniform walk to where we have determined the second weapon is I leap into action, fangs bared to tear into the throat of the likely assassin.  Our pilot follows my lead and using a mop handle strikes the man unconscious after I had weakened him.
The others from the ship are tackling the second assassin, they too use strange weapons such as buckets of water.
The others are not as successful as the pilot and I and I am allowed to follow the trail of the wounded assassin to a transport terminal.  Apparently he had managed to aim a shot at the newly appointed human Pack Leader.
The ships crew and myself defer to a human security squad to tackle the second assassin and a traitor.
The new human Pack Leader is grateful for saving him and wishes us to help him further.  He is a man of influence and I am happy to do his bidding.

...my cold dead fingers. Whats that dear, gaming? no no just going to do some shopping, I may be gone a little while.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: