Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
28 March 2024, 17:16:57 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Now see here, buddy , you`re not dealing with any dumb two bit trigger pumping morons with low hair lines, little piggy eyes and no conversation, we`re a couple of intelligent caring guys who you`d probably quite like if you met us socially. - Bang Bang
Linked Events
  • The oldest Herasy Chapter I: 08 September 2011
  • Signed up (2/50):
    # Name
    1.EvilGinger
    2.Walrus

Please login or register to sign up for this event.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Tomb of the Death Whispers part IV  (Read 4288 times)
EvilGinger
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« on: 12 August 2011, 05:30:55 »

Brother Dravidus flew out over the Zenos hoard hurling grenades like thunderbolts but the foul Zenos where not surprised and though his grenades smote several terribly the air was soon filled with the wining blasts of their plasma cannon which tore into the gallant brothers armour burning him inside it but he managed through an act of will to turn as more bolts struck and return to the relative safety of his battle brothers though he had suffered wounds which would have killed a lesser space marine let alone any one less tough.

His brothers had no time to aid him before the Zenos charged, destroyers rising through the lift hole on howling thrusters. The Kill team formed a strong point around brother Verditus and his heavy bolter, and made sure they charged  into a hail of bolts.  What followed was a storm of a fire fight as the sides exchanged fire at near point blank range and Zenos flyer after Zenos flyer was shredded by  impacting bolts. Though none of the heroes of Deathwatch where unwounded by their plasma bolts which tore through Astartes power armour as if it where nothing  Eventually the Zenos attack lessened to regroup and the horribly wounded Brother Dravidus hauled himself to his feet and closed the Battle centres great armoured door against which even the terrible plasma bolts of the Zenos pounded ineffectually.

The Team did what first aid it could and Brother Malificus  contacted the teams ship the Fiat Imparilais to update the rest of the Deathwatch force with the situation whilst waiting for its reply he  sought a way to defeat the Zenos outside which still tramped the Team in the Fortress monastery's command centre by having a Servitor unit recover a weapon from the armoury of the Death Whispers to aid them

EvilGinger
« Last Edit: 15 August 2011, 14:42:47 by EvilGinger » Logged

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #1 on: 14 August 2011, 19:09:46 »

The Zenos foe was held off by the Valour of the Astartes but the Deathwatch Recon team are still surrounded, injured, and possibly trapped. There is also a rather disturbing tapping on the roof hatch which leads to the maintenance ducts, and what of the unidentified Imperial Squadron consisting of types of ship not known in this segmentum which the Fiat Imperialis reports incoming and the Recon team have confirmed using the fortress monastery's own equipment?.

Are they Chaos as Brother Dravidus said aloud and the Darkness in Brother Dorn's heart tells him?

To be continued......

Evil EvilGinger
« Last Edit: 15 August 2011, 14:47:12 by EvilGinger » Logged

EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #2 on: 09 September 2011, 11:17:47 »

Embarrassed Embarrassed DM FAILIURE Embarrassed Embarrassed

Ok I screwed up royaly last night as I forgot the game was on & was convinced it was next week Embarrassed well it is now if we can fit it in around all these players fleeing the county, I do note that none of the players who I saw the previous night mentioned which makes me feel less bad about it all.

EmbarrassedGinger
« Last Edit: 09 September 2011, 11:19:19 by EvilGinger » Logged

Hard Rain
Unhinged

madder by parsecs

« Reply #3 on: 09 September 2011, 11:37:32 »

Very funny but I am sorry for your players Gizmo  Grin

Q:- what do you do if a redhead is on the PULL!

A:- don't wear any thing she can grab hold of of course
EvilGinger
Great Old One

« Reply #4 on: 14 September 2011, 16:22:19 »

I having missed this last week I had planed to run this tomorrow initially but frankly running two sessions in a week given the time I have to get up for work is a real killer so I am not so sure now. I need to keep on top of work at the moment & that means The festering Pit of Evil is especially festering so I wouldn't want to invite guests round without doing some work on it in that department first and given what I have got to do I am unlikely to have the time.

Sorry about all this folks and I do enjoy the Deathwatch game its a real blast I just cant do it justice at the moment.

however watch this space for updates.

>:Dcolor=orange]Ginger[/color]

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: