Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
01 May 2024, 17:25:54 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Well I wish you`d just tell me rather than try and engage my enthusiasm because I haven`t got one. - Marvin, the Paranoid Android
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 03.03 Crazy Jared  (Read 2087 times)
Deebee
Unhinged

« on: 14 April 2008, 11:48:30 »

The dragon's name is Gotrrod and you deduce later that the reason he did not return immediately was because he was healing himself.

It turns out from inspecting the body that he had already taken some damage that was definitely not from arrows.

The hermit is known as Crazy Jared, he tells a good story (if you care to listen) Smiley
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« Reply #1 on: 14 April 2008, 20:58:45 »

Our Brave (??) but flawed Sorcerer After the Dragon does the fly-by steps forward away from the group and casts some magic produce a large bank of mist around himself. Then having peered out of the mist to see the Dragon was not where he thought it should be returns to the group.

It is decided to make a break for the Mad Hermits Wooden Fortress, the slower and weaker characters are assigned to take the horses to the fortress. Entwhistle, Rogan and Xinh go on foot to act as rear guard in case Dragon re-appears. Using superb military tactics this group progresses towards the fortress, the Bard and Cleric struggle somewhat with the horses they have in tow and make slow progress, the sorcerer manages to handle his horses and makes good progress. As the Sorcerer makes it to the fortress the Dragon re-appears and our rear guard make a valiant effort in attacking the beast. Entwhistle makes the most dents in the beast and after nearly being taken out again by another viscous attack finally quells the beast much to everyones great relief.

Now all we are left with is to deal with a very Mad Hermit.

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: