Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
24 April 2024, 02:38:03 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Charming these Vogons. I wish I had a daughter so I could forbid her to marry one. - Arthur Dent
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 02.03 The Not So Lucky Monkey  (Read 1735 times)
Deebee
Unhinged

« on: 14 April 2008, 12:11:59 »

Si : Returning to the inn the rest of the place is explored by “The Band of Lucky Bastards” the priest who was holed up here (the reason we came?) is found, well first his head was found then the rest of him, a tense situation with a half drow monk babe was diffused when we realised she was one of the good people whose shrine this place is (that's a religion I have gotta get involved with a bar that double as a temple).

Bodies are buried and a long journey back follows (as those thieving bandits had stolen our horses).

Once back in Cauldron a healthy email debate follows, ending in an incontinent, schizophrenic Dwarf with Hawaiin ancestry claiming he is becoming a Lycanthrope – yeah right stunty, its all that suppressed yearning to be tall.

Here ends the tale of “The Band Without a Decent Name” entering Skies shop to tell tales of daring do and skipping over the bits of abject cowardice.

DSB: You eventually find the rest of Sarcem in the basement. You also find a half-drow named Shensen Tessiril hiding in the well room in the basement. She had barricaded herself in here when the Cleric fell to Tongueater and his minions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: