Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
19 April 2024, 22:43:47 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Your name is Colin. So when I shout "Up, Colin!" I want you, Colin, to go up. OK? Up, Colin! - Ford Prefect
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 02.01 Urgent Call from Jenya  (Read 2778 times)
Deebee
Unhinged

« on: 14 April 2008, 12:17:37 »

DSB: A few weeks after returning from Jzadirune and the Malachite Fortress you receive an urgent summons from Jenya Urikas. She is in a state of panic after corresponding with Sarcem Delesharn, the high priest of the Temple of St. Cuthbert, using a sending spell. The exchange is as follows:

At Lucky Monkey. Have eight wands. Tavern's been attacked. Bandits led by barbaric apeman. Mortally wounded.Retreated to basement. They known we're here. Send assistance!

Sarcem? Is that you? Hang on! Conserve your resources. I'll send out aid immediately. Send me another message when you can, but until then have

She explains the sentence should have concluded with have faith but she planned her message poorly in the heat of the moment. The sending was received half an hour ago. She has not heard anything since.

Alex Tercival is out of town so is unable to help.

Sacrem was returning from the capital city with the wands of control water for Cauldron (the alliance between the temples that once generated the wands for the city has fallen apart in the many mild weathered years that have been experience over the last decade)

Jenya asks you to go to his assistance, she is unable to come due to other commitments in the city, to which you agree. She offers the party 5000gp to go and save Sarcem and retrieve the wands.
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« Reply #1 on: 14 April 2008, 12:18:52 »

PDR:

On arrival at the lucky monkey we saw signs of a fight so our resident "scout" did a check of the perimeter of the building. Noticing some movement from within he discovered a hole in the wall leading into the building via a fireplace behind the stage in the main bar.

Our scout entered the hole and checked the sleeping body on the stage which turned out to be dead, who knew!  :shock: . The rest of us joined him on stage and the Bard felt obliged to perform whilst we exchanged arrows with the remaining occupants of the bar.

<feel free to fill in from here it's late and my mind has gone blank>

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: