Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
01 May 2024, 18:45:59 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Just keep cool. - Zaphod
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 04.03 Hey let's go the that place called the Demon Crags!!!!  (Read 3696 times)
PM
Lefthandrule
Mild Psychosis

« on: 14 April 2008, 19:05:26 »

We hire a boatman to take us down river to the point marked on the map.

We are ambushed by gnolls firing poisoned arrows. They are dealt with but not before Rogan Josh (Dwarf!) fails two poison checks and dies of having 0 CON. Leorn cure the poison and damage but cannot revive him so casting Gentle Repose his preserved body is sent back to the temple at Red Gorge until we can return and raise him from the dead.

Custard: A detestable substance produced by a malevolent conspiracy of the hen, the cow, and the cook.

Devil's Dictionary (1906)
Steve
Lefthandrule
Slight Inkling

« Reply #1 on: 14 April 2008, 19:40:32 »

Great .. dead again..... tell you want just do a flamin "Create Undead" and I'll go round as an Uber-Zombie. At least I won't have to worry about poison..... or dying come to that!  Cheesy
slug
Lefthandrule
Unhinged

I will stop gaming when they pry the dice from ...

« Reply #2 on: 14 April 2008, 19:42:07 »

Whilst I may not be there in person Entwhistle is and he says screw raising Rogan Josh lets recruit a proper fighter that can stand in front of me and guard me properly whilst I deal winged death.  I would prefer a Dwarf so I can fire over the top of him and preferably one not infected with lycanthropy, let him not be multi classed so he can fight properly.

Does Rogan Josh have any kin that can claim the magic he carries (we used to have some decent magic armour) name of Sag Aloo, or Chicken Balti?

...my cold dead fingers. Whats that dear, gaming? no no just going to do some shopping, I may be gone a little while.
PM
Lefthandrule
Mild Psychosis

« Reply #3 on: 14 April 2008, 19:43:19 »

Dear customer,

Re you've baggage claim. Our records show that only a dwaven body was shipped to our holding area and the other allegedly magic items were not shipped with this consignment. If they were sent separately you would have to supply the appropriate docket number for us to investigate.

Thankyou for your custom.

Smiley Oh dear we might have accidentally kept them ourselves  :wink:

Custard: A detestable substance produced by a malevolent conspiracy of the hen, the cow, and the cook.

Devil's Dictionary (1906)
Steve
Lefthandrule
Slight Inkling

« Reply #4 on: 16 July 2008, 21:50:20 »

Just thought I'd let you all know .....

Other than an old ( even for a dwarf ) Grandmother poor Rogan Josh never had any other Kin. His Clan weren't particularly upset with his passing as he was a rubbish miner and ( to be honest ) a bit of an embarrasment as a Dwarf. However since he was a clansman they gave him ( almost ) full honors and dumped his body down mineshaft 13 ( the one no-one wants to go down ), where over time his body would become preserved in lime and used to frighten small dwarves...... thus ends the sad tale of Rogan Josh.

----------------------

On the bright side I have created a new and even more annoying character to torment you all with ( when I can make it  Grin ).
Deebee
Unhinged

« Reply #5 on: 31 December 2008, 14:38:45 »

Would you really want a fighter in front of you called "Chicken" balti?  Smiley
slug
Lefthandrule
Unhinged

I will stop gaming when they pry the dice from ...

« Reply #6 on: 31 December 2008, 18:32:37 »

I usually stand behind a Dwarf whose other "unofficial" name is Runs Like a Crazy Ape.  Ook

...my cold dead fingers. Whats that dear, gaming? no no just going to do some shopping, I may be gone a little while.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: