Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
18 April 2024, 20:28:15 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
It`s this wild colour scheme that freaks me. When you try and operate one of these weird black controls which are labelled in black on a black background a small black light lights up black to let you know you`ve done it. What is this? Some kind of intergalactic hyperhearse? - Zaphod
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Game 09 - Solace  (Read 2455 times)
PM
Mild Psychosis

« on: 14 April 2008, 19:07:18 »

Played 10/02/2007
Professor Merideth receives a letter as follows.

January 12 1923
Dr Raymond S Pettigrew
Rt.1 Solace, Mass

My Dear Friend,

I fear I have become much the recluse since my days at the University! Living in Solace these last several years has been a balm to my spirits, however, and I now expound on the virtues of rural New England as much as any other rustic.
Nevertheless, I have not lost my acuity. Over the last several months I have been researching this village of my youth and have found much of interest. Recalling our common belief in things beyond, I have written to invite you to visit me and share in my findings.
Solace, or Saulous as it was once named, was once the home of a man of dark reputation. Well I have found his old haunts, as it were, and they are most fascinating - and not a little disturbing. Should you be available, I would greatly appreciate it if you would spend a week or so here. Please bring some of your friends. Knowing you, they are birds of the same feather!
As ever
Raymond

p.s. Dress Warmly!!!
« Last Edit: 14 April 2008, 19:22:08 by PM » Logged

Custard: A detestable substance produced by a malevolent conspiracy of the hen, the cow, and the cook.

Devil's Dictionary (1906)
PM
Mild Psychosis

« Reply #1 on: 14 April 2008, 19:07:43 »

Summary of game.

Cold, wet, Mousetraps, potatoes. weird people. town drunk.

Coffee anyone? Wink Are people supposed to have have two bodies?

More snow, cave. What's that! Missed! Bugger, where did he come from?

Oh look! The off switch!

Nothing should have that many tentacles. Sad

I'll let you fill in the details.

Custard: A detestable substance produced by a malevolent conspiracy of the hen, the cow, and the cook.

Devil's Dictionary (1906)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: