Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
28 March 2024, 14:28:44 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
We don`t demand solid facts! What we demand is a total absence of solid facts! I demand that I may or may not be Vroomfondel. - Vroomfondel
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IRON MAN  (Read 2009 times)
Oskar
Raiders Event Commitee
Mild Psychosis

« on: 17 May 2008, 00:01:32 »

This is the story of a genius inventor who has made millions creting weapons for homeland security, [or so he thought]  he is kidnapped and he realises that his creations are not used as intended to devastating effect, his kidnappers have other plans for his talents and he is and forced to build a devastating weapon, secretly Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) builds a high-tech suit of armor and escapes captivity, he improves his armor spec and builds himself a new suit, wow ! he finds the problem is closer to home than he thought but he saves the day as any good super hero should,  I thoroughly enjoyed this film it left you wanting more which I`m sure ther will be, plenty of laughs too.
This action packed movie also features Gwyneth Paltrow, Samuel L. Jackson and Hilary Swank.

Oskar         Cheesy

I think I understand everything - then I regain Consciousness !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: