Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
26 April 2024, 21:22:15 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
You Pinstriped barbarians! I`ll sue the council for every penny it`s got! I`ll have you hung, drawn and quartered, and whipped and boiled, and then I`ll chop you up into little bits until . . . until . . . until you`ve had enough! - Arthur Dent
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Film Review - Senna  (Read 1923 times)
CrazyFrog
Global Moderator
Psychotic

Smile and Wave Boys, Smile and Wave

« on: 26 March 2012, 11:43:52 »

I watched the Senna documentary at the week and its very good for anyone who’s a Formula One fan.

It was very good to watch just how talented Senna was at driving an F1 car, watching it slide on the track and holding on.  I’d forgotten at lot of the rivalry between Prost and Senna, I only remembered the close racing.  Some of the politics was interesting and does make you wonder what happened in F1 in the late 80’s.

I was surprised one of the best driving moments was missed, it was the European GP at Donington in 1993 were he when from fifth to first on the opening lap and then to win, the race was difficult due to changing weather and Donington is a slippery race due to the aircraft from the airport leaving a film of kerosene across the track, it was a very good race.

I did find the end of the documentary very upsetting  Cry as I remember watching the accident live on TV in my parents lounge and this is the only part I wouldn’t watch again.

Enjoy it if you’re an F1 fan, just remember some tissues for the end.

Insane Dealer of Arkham Insanity.
"You know you want a trip down to the asylum"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: