Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
25 April 2024, 10:21:29 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Making it up? Why should I want to make anything up? Life`s bad enough as it is without wanting to invent any more of it. - Marvin , The Paranoid Android
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Famiglia  (Read 2021 times) Average Rating: 4
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 05 April 2012, 14:09:28 »

Famiglia is a very nice card game with some very good card artwork; players try and recruit the most valuable gangsters with the aim to have the best gang at the end of the game.

Each gang member has a value, with certain families/values have special abilities that can aid you, the 0 value cards you can pick up from the open cards on the table, higher value cards are normally obtained by showing 2 cards of the same colour with a value one less, you then collect the card and place one of the other 2 face down in front of you.

If you cannot collect a card you can discard one of the face up cards and deal a number of new cards equal to its value face up in the "street".
After the deck has been gone through the first time the mechanics are the same except there is no discard pile and any cards spent to deal out new ones are placed on the bottom of the deck. Once the last card is played you play out your hands and then score.

Really fun game, simple but with enough meat to make you want to play again

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: