Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
26 April 2024, 14:53:36 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
I don`t know, apathetic bloody planet, I`ve no sympathy at all. - Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kill Doctor Lucky  (Read 1736 times) Average Rating: 0
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 24 July 2008, 13:18:15 »

You play one of up to 7 people who are trying to Kill Dr Lucky. In order to achieve this aim you need to be in the same room as the ill-fated Dr and out of sight of the other characters.

You have a hand of cards which can be a mix of murder cards, failure cards and movement cards. On your turn you can move one location or if in the same room as Dr Lucky attempt to murder him or use move cards to move yourself or Dr Lucky further. At the end of your turn if you are in a named room, have not used a movement card or attempted a kill you may collect a card.

Dr Lucky moves around the board following the numbered rooms at the end of each persons turn.

If someone attempts to kill Dr Lucky the other players in turn get a chance to try and make the attempt fail using failure cards to the same or higher value to the murder card used. If they manage to make the attempt fail they get a spite token which can be used to increase the value of a failure or murder card. If the player had used a spite token to increase his murder card but failed in the attempt the person who made it fail collects that spite token as well.

This is a really easy game to pick up and play and is really good fun to play. The components are of good quality and the artwork is superb.

I really enjoyed playing this and would like to see how plays with 7 people.

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: