Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
20 April 2024, 07:31:44 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Share and Enjoy - Sirius Cybernetics Corporation
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Army Of Frogs  (Read 2439 times) Average Rating: 0
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 18 September 2008, 12:47:25 »

First of all this is extremely well made, the frog pieces are good quality and look very nice as is the bag that you keep them all in.

The game is fairly simple to pick up, it is another of those games you need to read the rules as you ply the first game as reading the rules on their own can be confusing.

Fun Fun Fun.. This games is just beautiful to play its quick, easy and occasionally devious Smiley

You start with two frogs draw randomly from the bag, on your turn you Have to Move one of your frogs (if you can), place a frog then take a frog from the bag. Play continues in this way until someone can move all of their frogs together in a legal formation with at least 7 frogs. If they achieve this they have one. Sounds easy but is in practice quite hard, especially if other players put more of your frogs on the table in awkward positions.

I like this game and it will certainly be played again as it makes a nice little filler game.

« Last Edit: 18 September 2008, 13:11:28 by zarniwoop » Logged

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: