Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
28 March 2024, 13:07:38 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Trust you? Zaphod me old mate, Id trust you from about as far as I could comfortably take your appendix out. - Ford Prefect
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Burton Delvers - Welcome  (Read 2559 times)
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 30 November 2008, 02:45:51 »

The Burton Delvers are a group of who meet regulary to play a variety of games at various locations within Burton.

We mostly play Roleplaying games, Boardgames and some of the guys play minitaures and CCG's.

We usually meet every fortnight in a local pub to play roleplaying games, where we have a fairly regular group of players who take it in turn to GM a wide variety of games. New people are always welcome and if you keep an eye out in the games and events section or the calendar you should see what we are playing.

There is also a regular boardgaming event run at the local friendly gaming store - Spirit Games every Wednesday night starting around 7.30pm until late. There is a library of games available or people quite often bring along something they would like to play.

This message area is for general discussions about anything to do with the group, discussions about specific games will usualy be made in message area created for that game under the appropriate gaming system.

If you have any questions, or want to find out more please feel free to post them here just start a topic.

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: