Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
01 May 2024, 21:45:39 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Seems a strange way to relate to somebody you`ve got nothing against, killing them all the time. Very curious piece of social interaction, I would call that. - Agrajag
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Incan Gold  (Read 2205 times) Average Rating: 0
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 14 June 2009, 14:56:49 »

Lets start with the components and artwork, these are extremely good and the tent cards are genius. The cards are are good quality with the artwork fitting the theme nicely, the turn order cards are a nice touch as as they are revealed they build a picture of the Temple. The gems look nice and you seem to get plenty of them.

The rules are well written and colourful, with pictures used to good effect.

The game itself plays quite quickly and is fun, if you are after depth of gameplay you will not find it here. What you do find is an extremely fun game that has a lot of replayability which accommodates up to 8 players providing a good filler or end of session game. As you explore the temple you find treasures, Artifacts or hazards, each turn you choose to either chance you luck and explore further into the temple or leave with your finds and return them to your camp. If you get caught in the temple when a second matching hazard is drawn you lose all of your treasures not stored in your tent.

This is colourful, fun and worthy of a place in your collection.

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

carldjcross
Staff
Unhinged

« Reply #1 on: 14 June 2009, 17:15:20 »

So you caved in the end and bought it eh?  Wink

Good for you and it has the added bonus that I don't have! Always thought this looked fun can't wait to try it out.

Ekil erif, ekam erif. Erif, erif DiMaggio.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: