Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
01 May 2024, 17:07:45 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
No, don`t you understand, this is the first time I`ve actually stood on the surface of another planet ... a whole alien world ... ! Pity it`s such a dump though. - Arthur Dent
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dominion: Intrigue  (Read 2074 times) Average Rating: 0
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 21 July 2009, 19:20:43 »

An expansion to the Original Dominion this can be played on its own or blended with the original to make a 6 or up to 8 player game (using both sets individually).

This comes with another 500 cards, which again are well made with very good artwork. It is advisable to sleeve these cards as they get shuffled a lot of times during the game. The basic gameplay remains the same as Dominion, so I will not repeat that here you can view the reviews of Dominion elsewhere on this site. What this brings is more interesting cards some of which are now dual purpose cards: Victory Point and Money, Victory Point and Action. There are a more action cards which have new abilities, some which allow you to choose 1 or 2 from a list of several allowing you to tailor then to you hand or strategy.

The action cards allow for much more player interaction than the basic game, some of which are quite good at disrupting other players combos. This does make the game play a little longer than the original but because of the added interaction and new features makes it just as fun if not more so.

If you have the original game then you must get a copy of this as it will compliment it well, as well as giving you the ability to play with more people. You do not need to have the original to play this, but if you own one of these two you should almost certainly end up getting the other.

Again this is great FUN! and a wonderful, if somewhat addictive, game that everyone should try.

« Last Edit: 21 July 2009, 19:28:32 by zarniwoop » Logged

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: