Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
29 April 2024, 14:24:15 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
You want the taste of dried leaves boiled in water? - Nutri-Matic Drinks Synthesizer
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Race to Adventure!  (Read 2099 times) Average Rating: 0
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 08 July 2013, 19:54:13 »

Race to Adventure! is a quick filler style game running at approx 30mins or so handling 2-5 players.

The artwork and components are of excellent quality and it is a really enjoyable game. When played with a good number, say 4-5, it can be quite tense as people compete for various actions to complete the missions at different world locations in order to collect stamps. The stamps , once you have collected them all, allow you to win the game should you be the first back to the Century club.

The game is quite simple but there are tactics and plans to be made in order to make best use of your turn, especially as movement is reliant on either taking certain actions or relying on other people to. The cards that form the world locations are dealt randomly to form a 3x3 grid, this makes for a different challenge each game with the addition that there is a Shadow side of each location as well as the century club. This should provide numerous combinations to keep the game fresh and interesting. There is also a mini-expansion, if you can get hold of it, which adds additional theme elements as well as locations.

Great design as I always enjoy playing this

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger

I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming

« Reply #1 on: 08 July 2013, 20:40:22 »

I agree & I have been telling every one I get the opportunity to do so at spirit about it.

EvilGinger

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: