Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
29 March 2024, 16:21:27 *

Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Share and Enjoy - Sirius Cybernetics Corporation
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Tomorrow People  (Read 2383 times)
Zarniwoop
Sysop
Administrator
Deep One

BoardgameGeek: Oridyne

"One who cares is one who listens."

« on: 28 May 2014, 09:06:23 »

Sadly this has now been cancelled but catching up with the last few episodes I am sadly starting to agree with it's axing.

Now don't get me wrong I really loved this show and would have liked to see where they could have one with the story. However, given the quality of other Sci-Fi shows before it, it is a shame that despite the great premise and acting talent it felt let down by the scirpts. Case in point they have built up one of the lead characters as some sort of potential supercharged version of the Tomorrow people and indeed shows some additional powers they have not seen before.... Then it never happens again, in fact in one of the later episodes when there is someone who he could save using these powers he fails to utilise them.

It's this kind of inconsistencies and plot holes that can drive you crazy and it's a real shame in an otherwise brilliant idea of a show. Given US TV seem to be written by committee  how do they manage to miss stuff like this? or do they just throw random sh*t together until some sticks?

I will watch the final few episodes but having seen this gaping inconsistency the show has lost its shine for me.

Regards,
Zarniwoop

<*> I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing <*>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: