Big Bang Burger Bar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
20 November 2019, 05:27:20 *
 
   Home   Help Latest Posts Calendar Links Login Register  
HHGG Quote:
Computer, get me my brain care specialist on the line. - Zaphod Beeblebrox
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Poor house on Sparow Street in Kultekakun  (Read 28218 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Hard Rain
Moderator
Unhinged
**

Karma: 5
Offline Offline

Posts: 292


madder by parsecs


« Reply #15 on: 06 September 2011, 14:36:29 »

Master Proudifut continues " I of course was having none of it, there have been Proudifoots on that land time out of mind and I am not going to give that up for any amount of coin. Which was when they started using well more aggressive tactics first bribing the hired help to leave, with better job offers and then frankly rustling some of my best stock. Though I cant prove that even if Ned saw them doing it if any one else had perhaps but Ned is bless him not all there and given to imagining stuff so I couldn't take that to the magistrate.

Still I snooped about a bit myself and between this and that I found the man or rather the gnome behind it seems to be called Helviticus Trevit not one of the Tribes Gnomes who had at fist approached me or had been seen sneaking and snooping but a good imperial gnome but still a bloody gnome and perhaps that's what matters. He runs a trading company here and has a large town house in the posh bit of Kultekakun. I did a bit of question asking but got no where and yesterday some on did over the inn room where I was staying so today I figured I need help" he looks at Galdor

"be yea up for that lad?" 
Logged

Q:- what do you do if a redhead is on the PULL!

A:- don't wear any thing she can grab hold of of course
slug
Lefthandrule
Unhinged
**

Karma: 34
Offline Offline

Posts: 365


I will stop gaming when they pry the dice from ...


« Reply #16 on: 06 September 2011, 14:55:53 »

Galdor
"Aye, you can count me in, rustling a mans cattle doesn't sit well with me"
"I'm Galdor"
Extends hand in greeting.
Logged

...my cold dead fingers. Whats that dear, gaming? no no just going to do some shopping, I may be gone a little while.
Hard Rain
Moderator
Unhinged
**

Karma: 5
Offline Offline

Posts: 292


madder by parsecs


« Reply #17 on: 06 September 2011, 16:32:54 »

Hugo takes Galdor's hand and shakes it he has a firm and callused grip for one so much smaller than Galdor

"good Ladie" he says and pases Galdor a small purse " consider it a down payment"
Logged

Q:- what do you do if a redhead is on the PULL!

A:- don't wear any thing she can grab hold of of course
slug
Lefthandrule
Unhinged
**

Karma: 34
Offline Offline

Posts: 365


I will stop gaming when they pry the dice from ...


« Reply #18 on: 06 September 2011, 16:47:45 »

Galdor
"Thank You kindly Master Proudifeet"
"Do seek others in this venture, while I am confident of my abilities I am but one Elf"
Logged

...my cold dead fingers. Whats that dear, gaming? no no just going to do some shopping, I may be gone a little while.
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One
***

Karma: 29
Offline Offline

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger
Posts: 5342


I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming


WWW
« Reply #19 on: 06 September 2011, 16:54:45 »

Selngil
Conjurers a cup of water which is a poor replacement for his missing bowl of stew no mater how thin

& makes a perception roll to see if he can see what's going on in the corner

Rolled 1d20+4 : 8 + 4, total 12


 EvilGinger
« Last Edit: 06 September 2011, 16:59:46 by EvilGinger » Logged

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One
***

Karma: 29
Offline Offline

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger
Posts: 5342


I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming


WWW
« Reply #20 on: 06 September 2011, 17:01:37 »

sorry about the edit but I needed to add the +4 & couldn't remember how to I did reroll & got worse even with the +4 Lol


 EvilGinger
Logged

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
slug
Lefthandrule
Unhinged
**

Karma: 34
Offline Offline

Posts: 365


I will stop gaming when they pry the dice from ...


« Reply #21 on: 06 September 2011, 18:13:51 »

Galdor
"You say that this Helviticus Trevit character has a house here in town, I could go and have a look this night if you want"
Logged

...my cold dead fingers. Whats that dear, gaming? no no just going to do some shopping, I may be gone a little while.
Hard Rain
Moderator
Unhinged
**

Karma: 5
Offline Offline

Posts: 292


madder by parsecs


« Reply #22 on: 06 September 2011, 21:21:53 »

Hugo Prodifoot nods "that he does lad, your a man after my own heart, if a job needs doing dont put if off as me Gammer said, and a place of business too"

He quickly Gives directions to both locations
Logged

Q:- what do you do if a redhead is on the PULL!

A:- don't wear any thing she can grab hold of of course
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One
***

Karma: 29
Offline Offline

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger
Posts: 5342


I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming


WWW
« Reply #23 on: 07 September 2011, 17:22:15 »

Note to GM did Selngil  see any thing?


 EvilGinger
Logged

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Hard Rain
Moderator
Unhinged
**

Karma: 5
Offline Offline

Posts: 292


madder by parsecs


« Reply #24 on: 11 September 2011, 15:47:01 »

Make a Perception Roll, please
Logged

Q:- what do you do if a redhead is on the PULL!

A:- don't wear any thing she can grab hold of of course
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One
***

Karma: 29
Offline Offline

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger
Posts: 5342


I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming


WWW
« Reply #25 on: 11 September 2011, 18:45:36 »

I did but here goes again

Rolled 1d20 : 7, total 7


Logged

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Hard Rain
Moderator
Unhinged
**

Karma: 5
Offline Offline

Posts: 292


madder by parsecs


« Reply #26 on: 11 September 2011, 19:23:07 »

Ok Gizmo given your +5 perception bonus that's a 12  so you see some things but not every thing

Whilst looking for his lost meal Selngil  sees the halfling sitting in the corner smoking, and hears the door go behind him as some one leaves the common room

What do you do next.....
Logged

Q:- what do you do if a redhead is on the PULL!

A:- don't wear any thing she can grab hold of of course
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One
***

Karma: 29
Offline Offline

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger
Posts: 5342


I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming


WWW
« Reply #27 on: 12 September 2011, 12:43:00 »

Selngil
Well the bloody halfling wouldn't have stolen his dinner he looks far too rich & confident no one would rob him for his clothes so  able to handle himself more than likely. however any one going out from one of theses flea pits was up to no good. Selngil  wondered what else the thief might have taken form others. His blood up and his hand on his dagger hilt he hares off in pursuit.

Some Rolls

Rolled 1d20 : 4, total 4

Rolled 1d20 : 9, total 9

Rolled 1d20 : 11, total 11

Rolled 1d20 : 20, total 20


& damage

fist
Rolled 1d3+1 : 3 + 1, total 4

Rolled 1d3+1 : 3 + 1, total 4

Rolled 1d3+1 : 2 + 1, total 3


Dagger
Rolled 1d4+1 : 2 + 1, total 3

Rolled 1d4+1 : 2 + 1, total 3


 EvilGinger
Logged

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
EvilGinger
Burton Delvers
Great Old One
***

Karma: 29
Offline Offline

BoardgameGeek: Evilginger
Posts: 5342


I speak only of the Evilerginger who is coming


WWW
« Reply #28 on: 12 September 2011, 12:44:03 »

tell me what happens?

 EvilGinger
Logged

seek solace in the doom of empires and the death of great kings
Hard Rain
Moderator
Unhinged
**

Karma: 5
Offline Offline

Posts: 292


madder by parsecs


« Reply #29 on: 12 September 2011, 14:04:21 »

Blinded by his anger (using the first roll of 9 including his perception bonus)Selngil storms out of the door and nearly colides with two figures who are standing in the street, both are dressed in clerical working garb and Selngil  recognises them as being from the celestial order
Logged

Q:- what do you do if a redhead is on the PULL!

A:- don't wear any thing she can grab hold of of course
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Mimipunk |
Up to 20Mb PlusNet broadband from only £5.99 a month!
| www.iconshock.com icons used contain images © by Douglas Adams

Google visited last this page 04 July 2018, 14:33:45